I AM JUST A FIGMENT OF YOUR IMAGINATION

don't look at me. i'm fat.

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

bull dog days and days dog bull

"WINE ME! DINE ME! 2009 ME!" --Rumpus--

this monday was, among other things, bull dog days! included in the "among other things" of that last sentence happened to be my lab practical that i practically failed. i have officially decided that i hate physics and fucking physics lab. there's something particularly annoying about physics, and that's all the human error involved. when working, say, in the bio lab, you either get what you want or you don't. there's none of this error propagation business that you get when you jump on the bandwagon to physics land.

so, i sucked at physics lab practical...but on the upside, i did super duper well on my diff eq midterm! yay. looks like i way always become a differential equationologist.

bulldog days was rather uneventful, especially since i went over to SAE (read: S-Gay-E) only to find that, at 11:45 pm, it was being broken up by the cops. due to the fact that my phone calls to multiple other people were ignored, i ended up coming back to the room, only to crash on the couch with my lame self.

the previous weekend, including thursday and friday, was pretty fun. thursday night, bonks had an englishman stay from Oxford who was with his singing group (<--so gay, right?). any whore, i had a good time partying it up with the english folk and showing them the true beauties of american frat houses...and the drunken glory of big, angry, white people.

happy last week of classes! i finished up most of my work...so my week is practically over with. i booked my flight to london...snipered a couple of people while on harkness tower...and managed to finish my micro and macro!! go me.

i'm bored.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home