I AM JUST A FIGMENT OF YOUR IMAGINATION

don't look at me. i'm fat.

Saturday, March 12, 2005

lame

so. for lack of sounding lame, i haven't been updating (not that anyone noticed) because, well, my spring break has lacked some luster. my schedule for the past few days has been A) wake up B) poison small children C) eat some fruits and vegetables i find around the house D) purge E) purge F) purge G) go to the library (yes. the vanderbilt library has been my new hot spot of the week) where i've been studying up on physics (and getting physical...) H) grab dinner with the bro I) purge J) come back home K) through X) watch TV Y) brush my teeth Z) sleep.

i know it wasn't absolutely necessary for me to go through the entire alphabet, but it has significantly raised my self esteem. does it make me look busy? and i counted purging more than once in a row, because, well, sometimes one time just isn't enough.

tomorrow, i'm going to my god mother's house for a chinese new years cum fiesta. ew. i know that was really gross, but i couldn't resist. it's just a bash that is thrown so my mother can labor over cooking food for large amounts of white people...and its under the guise of "chinese new year" so my mother can't sue for labor rights violations.

on a good note, i'm understanding all of my physics...in fact, i'm kind of getting off on it. i mean, we're on electricity and magnetism, and i'm really fascinated by how the two are connected. in laymens terms, a changing electric field creates a magnetic field and a changing magnetic field creates an electric field. isn't that fucking fucked up? it's like a conundrum wrapped in an enigma...or an enigma wrapped in a conundrum (i forget how the saying goes). damn nature and all of its secrets!

on another good note, i'm leaving on monday for Cape Coral, FL to sunbathe with bookie cookie and enjoy the ethereal delights of boat rides back to cuba, pool side make out sessions, hot tubs and white wine, pissing in neighbors' mail boxes, and...well...pissing in neighbors' mail boxes. normally when i go beaching, i lather on the sunblock so i don't look so hispanic. considering the fact, however, that i'll only be in FL for a few days and the tan will have to last me well into May, i'm going to risk a little skin disease and go balls to the walls with my sun bathing.

my life is so dry. peace, bitches.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home