I AM JUST A FIGMENT OF YOUR IMAGINATION

don't look at me. i'm fat.

Friday, March 18, 2005

back in action with a tan

got back from crazy cape coral florida with the bonkster. her house on the canal was good fun, and we had our fair share of unprotected hot tub sex (since EVERYONE knows you can't get pregnant if you have sex in a hot tub...DUH!), sun bathing, cum fiestas, late night boat rides, and lunch rendezvous on "picnic island." a few highlights: A) me and my luck with (why god?!) always getting the plane seat next to some crazy person. B) bonkster's real, faux aunt and uncle C) watching unscary scary movies (beware of "Saw" y "The Forgotten"...bonks did notice that the lead in "Saw," who was a horrible actor at that, was, in fact, my fave fairy tale hero of all time: Wesley from The Princess Bride--a title name that i still don'e quite understand) D) talking a lot about the same people E) sitting on the dock and eating klon-dyke bars.

i had tons of fun-- and, bonks, don't worry. i just got tested and i don't have anything, so the clap came from you.

i leave for school on saturday and, for the first time, i'm really not that psyched to go back. i have a midterm on monday and muchos homework to finish up, but i must admit that, thanks to neenee, i have a new band fave to bring back to the Have with me. particularly, SMOOSH: the Seattle-based two girl band, ages 9 and 11 respectively; one on the keyboard + one on the drums + both on vocals = sunshine and happiness in my sad sad life. no kidding-- as soon as they started singing their first song, i started to see blue birds and was tempted to buy a big sunflower costume so that i could frollick and be gay and dainty. the music is kind of like the music you would think you would hear in a very fucked up, edward scissor hands meets nightmare before christmas meets every other Tim Burton Movie nightmare. check Smoosh out on iTunes...or, pirate the music from your local music-sharing neighbor.

excerpts from one of their songs, titled: "The Quack"
The quack is back
The bones are here
I know that you is not a quack
Ah-oo
*strange noise i cannot imitate via typing*
The bone daddy's back
*more strange noise*
The quack is back
The bones are here
I know that you are quack
Ah-oo
*strange noise again*
The bone daddy's back
*...and finally more strange noise*
He's back!

Smoosh taught me one very important lesson: you don't need acid to trip; all you need is a little Smoosh and a lot of hash.

hrm...i'm also getting my haircut today at four (in 20 minutes to be more specific), and i also know that with my luck, i will get there late and my hair-doer will have been waiting...as opposed to every other time i get there on time, and she makes me wait for like 15 minutes (dumb bia~). i just got a brazilian bikini wax/haircut at Rimage a month ago, but i figure that i should prevent the shaginess from leaking its way back into my life so that i can live out the rest of my sophomore year as sexy as possible. did you hear that? the rest of my sophomore year?! how depressing. what wouldn't i give to be a freshmen/virgin again~ woe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home